Since it doesn't market in these United States, Škoda may not be an automaker consistently on our radar screen. But it sells nearly a million vehicles each year in markets like Europe and China, and though it doesn't ell as many as the larger Octavia, the Fabia is one of the Czech automaker's biggest sellers. In fact Škoda sold over 12,000 Fabias just last month, despite the model having been on the market virtually unchanged for seven years already. But now the Volkswagen's most b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX