Although it's only been a few years since the current Porsche Cayenne was introduced, Porsche seems to be working on a midcycle update for its big SUV possibly in time to welcome the smaller Macan. As seen in these recent spy shots, it looks like the Cayenne will be getting a minor face- and butt-lift, but it's hard to say what other changes are in store or when the updated model will hit showrooms.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX