Watch Rhys Millen and Paul Dallenbach break the Electric Modified and Open Wheel class records, respectively, at this year's Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. Then, stick around for a quick post-race interview to get personal impressions of their performance.
2015 Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 28, 2015
Rhys Millen is the first person to win the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in an electric racecar. Monster Tajima followed in second, also under electric power.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies