Rhys Millen is the first person to win the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in an electric racecar. Monster Tajima followed in second, also under electric power.
- Jun 25, 2015
2015 Pikes Peak Hill Climb: Practice Day 3
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 26, 2015
Rhys Millen continues to dominate in his battery-powered megawatt machine from Drive eO. "Monster" Tajima's electric beast bests the rest of the challengers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models