Rhys Millen is the first person to win the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in an electric racecar. Monster Tajima followed in second, also under electric power.
2015 Pikes Peak Hill Climb: Practice Day 2
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 26, 2015
Rhys Millen continues to dominate in his battery-powered megawatt machine from Drive eO. "Monster" Tajima's electric beast bests the rest of the challengers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies