In the United Kingdom, work vans are big business. They're such a big deal that an entire sub-culture surrounds their drivers, known as white van men. White van men tend to look at their vans the same way that die-hard American pickup owners look at their trucks – as tough, do-everything workhorses. So Vauxhall's cheek with this ad will certainly be appreciated.
2015 Opel Vivaro
- Brandon Turkus
- Apr 13, 2014
This is the Opel Vivaro, and as much as it may look like a rebadged Nissan NV200, it isn't (it's quite a bit bigger). Instead, it's a rebadged Nissan Primastar, which in turn is a Renault Trafic. Weird family links aside, this is the all-new, second-generation Vivaro, which Opel originally launched in 2001.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX