Last week Nissan revealed the first teaser image previewing its upcoming new Qashqai. That one was wearing a big sheet and showed us little other than its basic shape and a few highlighted details, but now the Japanese automaker has released the first undisguised-ish image of the new European-market crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX