Senior Editor Greg Migliore spends a wet day with the Nissan Micra Cup racecar at the Mont-Tremblant circuit in Quebec, Canada. It may only have 109 horsepower, but this affordable little racer offers tons of entertainment.
2015 Nissan Micra Cup: First Drive
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies