We are going to start with the disclaimer: do not try this at home. Ever.
2015 Nissan GT-R
- Michael Harley
- Sep 14, 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 21, 2014
Nissan has announced a few pricing tweaks for the 2015 GT-R, one of which pushes the most basic variant past $100,000 for the first time. The 2014 cost of entry was $99,590, while the 2015 GT-R starts at $101,770.
- John Neff
- Nov 19, 2013
The Nismo version of Nissan's high-tech supercar may be getting most of the headlines today, but we shouldn't forget that the car on which it's based, the garden-variety GT-R, has been significantly updated for 2015, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX