Nissan grabbed headlines last year when it debuted the GT-R Nismo and did a blistering 7:08.679 lap around the Nürburgring's Nordschleife. As it turns out, the GT-R that did that round made use of parts that lowered its weight and improved handling. Nissan calls the extras the N-Attack Package, which stands for Nürburgring Attack, and here is a video showing what its upcoming model can do.
2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Nov 19, 2013
It was only a little more than a year ago that we were wondering if there would be a new Nissan GT-R, now here we are writing about the introduction of two of them. Carlos Ghosn himself unveiled the new 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo and the standard-in-name-only 2015 GT-R on which it is based. The Nismo is all about ape-chested mojo, coming with the tagline "Zero Competition," GT3-derived tweaks without and within and a 'Ring time of 7:08.679.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX