A few weeks ago, Mercedes revealed interior images of its upcoming V-Class, a new van set to take the place of several models. Now the latest news suggests that the V-Class could make its way Stateside.
2015 Mercedes-Benz V-Class interior
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 21, 2013
If you think Mercedes' lineup of passenger vehicles is overwhelming, just look to the European market and all the vans it sells there. Here we may only get the Sprinter and R-Class, but overseas there's the Citan, Vaneo, Viano and Vito as well. But word has it that Mercedes is planning on streamlining things a bit with a new V-Class.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX