Mercedes-Benz might be going through a new design renaissance. With the S-Class Coupe, it has shown that it can simultaneously create a wonderful design that still looks unmistakably like a Mercedes. The coupe is receiving its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show, and it's just as handsome live as it was in press photos. It is a handsome combination of gently flowing lines with a blunt front and rear. The interior comes almost directly from the S-Class sedan and features a panoramic sunroof wit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX