The Mercedes-Benz stand here in Frankfurt was indeed buzzing following the debut of the swoopy S-Class Coupe Concept, but another big debut from the German automaker came in the form of this, the 2015 GLA-Class compact crossover. As its nomenclature would suggest, the GLA is essentially a high-riding version of the A-Class (or CLA-Class) compact, and thus, a lot of the architecture and powertrain offerings are carried over.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX