We've seen spy shot after spy shot for the upcoming 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but now Mercedes has dropped its first teaser for the new sedan. Still looking every bit like a miniature version of the 2014 S-Class, the video shows off a few of the car's details both inside and out.
2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class spy shots
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 29, 2013
Here we have another look at the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, and in a silver hue it shows off the S-Class-inspired lines we've been expecting. Make sure you check out both cars in the high-res gallery of spy shots, though; whereas the silver car above hides its hood and trunk, those two features on the dark blue car are mostly exposed while the character lines on the sides are covered.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX