The 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class won't be introduced until next year, but we've already seen the new sedan (and wagon) in various states of undress either through spy shots or leaked images. Thanks to a recent photo shoot, we're now seeing the next-gen C-Class – codenamed W205 – fully uncovered from every angle. Our gallery confirms that the car will, in fact, resemble a baby S-Class, with cues like the upright headlights and grille, pronounced side body creases and the vertically orie
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX