Professed images of the redesigned 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class have leaked, reportedly from the automaker's own website according to our Spanish-speaking source. The images that got out include both a standard C-Class wearing its all-new skin, as well as an AMG version. Images of the interior were also leaked, and perfectly match the batch of interior images that Mercedes officially released last week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX