Mercedes-Benz rolled its all-new C-Class onto an artificially foggy stage to the tunes of Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland tonight, casting bright lights on what promises to be the most luxurious and innovative compact sedan the world has ever seen from the German automaker.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!