For its latest video, Xcar goes back to Woking to take a spin in the McLaren 650S, England's rival to the likes of the Ferrari 488 GTB and Lamborghini Huracan. Fortunately they brought along a camera or two.
2015 McLaren 650S Spider: First Drive
- Matt Davis
- Apr 10, 2014
It seems like only yesterday that we enjoyed a mad dash in McLaren's wild P1 hybrid wallet-breaker. Now here we are, already back with the Brits, this time in on the great roads of southern Spain and at Ascari Race Resort as McLaren launches what has already become its most important seller, the 650S. Available as both a $265,500 coupe and as a $280,225 roadster, we will focus hard here on the Spider since it's the greater conversation piece and will account for nearly ninety percent of North Am
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX