Renault is poised to take the first major step in reacquiring the Lotus F1 Team from Genii Capital by paying an outstanding tax bill to the UK government in order to stave off the team's financial collapse.
2015 Lotus E23 Hybrid
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 26, 2015
Now running under dominant Mercedes power, the new E23 Hybrid is the first new chassis from Lotus to pack anything but a Renault engine in two decades. But will that be enough to put Lotus back in contention for checkered flags?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies