Three thousand examples of the 2015 Lexus NX 200t are facing a recall because a part of the ABS actuator might be damaged, and could cause a stability problem if the anti-lock brakes are activated.
2015 Lexus NX 200t
- Greg Migliore
- Oct 16, 2014
Lexus has announced pricing for the 2015 NX crossover lineup, which goes on sale next month.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 28, 2014
One has to wonder why it took so long for Lexus to enter the hotly contested compact premium crossover market. The brand itself projects some 36,000 sales for its brand-new NX, which is set to go on sale in the US in November. Add that potential to the 100,000-plus RX crossovers it sells annually in the States and Lexus looks poised to put some hurt on German rivals like Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX