Minivans in America have grown to become anything but mini. That's not the case overseas, however, where Ford offers the B-Max, Citroën the C3 Picasso and Kia the Venga.
2015 Kia Venga
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 30, 2014
The Rio may not be the most popular Kia in the United States – not by a long shot – but it was the brand's top seller globally last year. Little wonder, then, that although the current fourth-generation model was only introduced in 2011, the Korean automaker is already rolling out a facelifted version.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies