Despite receiving a host of improvements for the 2014 model year, the next-generation Hyundai Sonata is right around the corner. During a technical briefing today, Hyundai's North American CEO, John Krafcik, confirmed to Autoblog that the 2015 Sonata will debut at the 2014 New York Auto Show in April.
2015 Hyundai Sonata: Spy Shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Aug 15, 2013
The sixth-generation Hyundai Sonata helped usher in a stylish era for the previously boring midsize sedan segment. After four years on the market, though, some of the Sonata's rivals are newer and arguably more stylish, so it's not surprising that Hyundai appears to be in the early phases of a redesign for its popular sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX