When the second-generation Hyundai Genesis arrives in dealers, customers looking for the new all-wheel-drive variant will need to settle for the 3.8-liter V6. This is no bad thing, as the V6 is a sound engine, but what if you want that brawny, 429-horsepower, 5.0-liter V8? For now, you're stuck spinning the rear wheels.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan: Detroit 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 13, 2014
While we've already tested Hyundai's all-new, second-generation Genesis Sedan in its home market, the Korean brand unveiled the American-spec luxury car to the sleep-deprived journalists of Detroit.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX