We suppose it was simply a matter of when (rather than 'if') wearable technology would infiltrated automobiles, and apparently that time has come. Hyundai has just announced that its new-for-2015 Genesis Sedan will be compatible with Google Glass thanks to its Blue Link infotainment system.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!