Earlier today, we told you how Honda has revealed a trio of new turbocharged VTEC engines, including the one that will be used in the 2015 Civic Type R. That's the winged, Batmobile-esque creature seen here. Ahead of a formal introduction at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda is flaunting its new Civic Type R with images of the car testing at the Tochigi test track and video of the front-wheel drive hot hatch being put through its paces on the Nürburgring.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX