Earlier today, we told you how Honda has revealed a trio of new turbocharged VTEC engines, including the one that will be used in the 2015 Civic Type R. That's the winged, Batmobile-esque creature seen here. Ahead of a formal introduction at the Tokyo Motor Show, Honda is flaunting its new Civic Type R with images of the car testing at the Tochigi test track and video of the front-wheel drive hot hatch being put through its paces on the Nürburgring.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models