While car buyers on these shores may think of the Civic or Accord as the prototypical Honda sedan, in the Asia and Oceania regions, it all comes down to the City. Based on the Honda Fit, the City is a compact sedan that's currently sold in 55 countries around the world, and now Honda has revealed the newest version.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX