Ford has trademarked the name Ranger Raptor in Australia, and the company has been spied testing an off-road-ready version of the pickup with a snorkel, fender flares, and a brush bar.
- Jun 10, 2015
2015 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 11, 2015
Three months after Ford revealed the updated Ranger in the Asia Pacific region, it's rolling out the new, more rugged flagship Ranger Wildtrak as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models