The first snowflakes of the season are falling in the Detroit area, but Ford engineers are busy testing out the convertible version of 2015 Mustang. With the amount of camouflage Ford has been using to cover up the next-gen Mustang, it's quite possible we've already unknowingly seen the Mustang Convertible out and about, but this is our first clear look of the droptop model. As an added bonus, these spy shots show the Mustang Convertible with its top both up and down.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX