Ford's Apollo Edition Mustang raised $230,000 for charity at EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh, WI, to help young people become pilots.
2015 Ford Mustang Apollo Edition for EAA Airventure
- Chris Bruce
- Jul 15, 2015
The Apollo Edition Mustang is a customized one-off for charity that takes inspiration from the program that sent a man to the moon. It's Ford's eighth model to benefit the Experimental Aircraft Association's work to get kids flying.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies