Meet the new Fiat Doblò Cargo, the Italian cousin of the recently debuted Ram ProMaster City. As part of the Fiat Professional line, we wouldn't count on seeing this one on US shores, but as Fiat Chrysler's compact cargo entry in Europe, expect to see plenty of the mini haulers across the pond following its debut at the Hanover Motor Show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models