Jessi and Patrick travel to Italy to visit the literal and figurative birthplace of Ferrari, one of the world's most storied automakers. The duo tours the Italian countryside in an all-wheel-drive Ferrari FF, making stops at Museo Ferrari in Maranello and Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari in the founder's hometown of Modena.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies