The California T gets a bit sharper, with stiffer springs, revised damper settings, and a sportier exhaust note.
2015 Ferrari California T: First Drive
- Alex Kierstein
- Jan 22, 2016
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 27, 2015
Ferrari North America recalls 304 examples of the California T for a fuel line issue.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 3, 2014
I'll never forget the day I bought my very first Ferrari. It was a bright-red F40, I'd saved up for it for what felt like an eternity and I couldn't wait to get home so I could park it next to my other four-wheeled piece of pride and joy, a stealth-black Lamborghini Countach, so I could compare their blunt-edge, wedge-like shapes and massive spoilers in microscopic detail.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX