Ducati is best known for its powerful superbikes and sporty naked machines, but it looks like the Italian motorcycle maker might be going in a dirtier direction with a new bike called the Scrambler. This new addition may also be a more affordable way to bring fans into the Italian motorcycle world.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX