Casual motorcycle fans will know Ducati best as purveyors of cutting-edge superbikes and nakeds, but with the market for retro cycles heating up, the Italian manufacturer has finally unleashed its long-awaited Scrambler. First shown earlier this week at the International Motorcycle Fair in Cologne, Germany, the new bike has also been revealed here at the Paris Motor Show adjacent to offerings from its parent automakers Audi and Lamborghini.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies