As lovers of fast driving, we at Autoblog normally try to stay as far away from police pursuit vehicles as possible. But in reality, the way automakers design purpose-built police vehicles is indeed worth a closer look. If we're going to task the boys and gals in blue with keeping us safe on the streets, they need to be given the best tools possible for the job. And while a lot of that comes down to their own equipment, the police cruisers themselves play a hugely important role in all of this.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX