As part of the State Fair of Texas festivities, Chevrolet has announced a couple of new models that will surely be hits with buyers in the Lone Star State. Both the Tahoe and Suburban SUVs can now be ordered in rugged Z71 guise (pictured above), and Chevy has also outfitted its duo in swanky new Texas Edition trim (as seen on the 'Burb at right).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models