We met the redesigned 2015 versions of the Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe, and the GMC Yukon and Yukon XL at the 2013 LA Auto Show. Improved gas mileage numbers have been announced to go along with the improved exteriors and interiors, with city mileage improving by seven percent and highway mileage going up by nearly ten percent; you'll now get 16 miles per gallon in the city and 23 on the highway.
2015 Chevrolet Suburban: LA 2013
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 21, 2013
The Chevrolet Suburban and its short-wheelbase cousin, the Tahoe, have both seen significant redesigns, which are being shown off live at the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show. The new looks, with the dual-tiered headlights and bold grille aren't a radical departure from the current Suburban/Tahoe's design. Accompanied by an overhauled interior, the new models are a solid improvement over the previous models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX