General Motors has just initiated another crushingly large recall, this time affecting some 3.36 million vehicles built between 2000 and 2014 and sold in the US, Canada and Mexico. Once again, the issue surrounds the cars' ignition switches, which can be kicked out of the run position if they're carrying extra weight or if they experience a "jarring" event. In this particular case, though, GM will modify the keys, rather than the ignition itself.
2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 30, 2014
Chevrolet has made a big push with its latest batch of Silverado trucks to emphasize its link to the country. It did it this past summer when it launched the Silverado ad, Her Horse. So you'd be forgiven for thinking that this latest spot, featuring the new heavy-duty variant of Chevy's pickup, was more of the same.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX