The 2014 New York Auto Show is just around the corner, and today, we've learned that Chevrolet will have three major debuts in the Big Apple. According to the automaker, Chevy will be bringing "a new variant of the seventh-generation Corvette" to the show, as well as "an important new addition to our small-vehicle lineup" along with an updated 2015 Cruze.
2015 Chevrolet Cruze: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 4, 2014
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX