CarPix spy photographers have caught the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze under a little less camouflage than the last time we saw it. The shape of the two-part grille is no longer a mystery and we finally see the foglights that flank it - the details of the slimmer headlights are obscured by stickers, though. In back, some family familiar taillights bring the rear into production spec, and beneath them a clean rear diffuser goes uncovered.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!