CarPix spy photographers have caught the 2015 Chevrolet Cruze under a little less camouflage than the last time we saw it. The shape of the two-part grille is no longer a mystery and we finally see the foglights that flank it - the details of the slimmer headlights are obscured by stickers, though. In back, some family familiar taillights bring the rear into production spec, and beneath them a clean rear diffuser goes uncovered.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX