Last we heard, General Motors had pushed back the release date for the next-gen Chevrolet Cruze (and its related rebadged variants around the globe) until the end of 2015, but it looks like development of the compact sedan is coming along well all the same. In these latest spy photos, we get our first look inside the new Cruze, as well as some more shots of the exterior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX