To say the refresh performed on the 2015 Chevy Cruze is mild would be an understatement. Besides a new fascia that more closely follows Chevy's corporate styling theme as seen on the Malibu and Impala, there is very little to visually set the new Cruze apart from the old. Whether the updated look is an improvement is up for debate, but we're sure all 2015 Cruze shoppers will be pleased with the increased functionality of the car's in-cabin technology.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX