To say the refresh performed on the 2015 Chevy Cruze is mild would be an understatement. Besides a new fascia that more closely follows Chevy's corporate styling theme as seen on the Malibu and Impala, there is very little to visually set the new Cruze apart from the old. Whether the updated look is an improvement is up for debate, but we're sure all 2015 Cruze shoppers will be pleased with the increased functionality of the car's in-cabin technology.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models