Last Monday we caught wind that the successor to the 505-horsepower Chevrolet Corvette Z06 was out testing. However, some details on that car, such as what appeared to be a convertible top and front brake vents, had us scratching our heads. Today one of our spy photographers spotted what is sure to be the follow-up to the previous Z06, but this time we won't speculate on its name (for now we'll call it Z06, not Z07).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX