The rupture of a Takata side-airbag inflator during testing is causing a recall of 414 General Motors vehicles from Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, and GMC.
2015 Chevrolet Camaro
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 6, 2015
GM's facility in Oshawa, Ontario is in deep trouble, according to analysts, some of whom are forecasting the facility will close by 2019.
- Chris Bruce
- Dec 3, 2014
Going back to their origins in the Swinging '60s, the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro have been fierce rivals for fans' hearts and dollars. Historically, the Ford often led in volume, but Chevy took the muscle car top spot in 2009 upon the Camaro's rebirth. However, with the launch of the latest Blue Oval pony car, the tide is turning back in Ford's favor.
- Greg Migliore
- Jul 17, 2014
The horsepower wars are tightening among the Detroit Three, as the Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and Dodge Challenger are getting bigger, more powerful, and yes, more fuel efficient.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!