Despite being the second best-selling sedan in its lineup, Buick could kill the Verano as early as 2017, according to sources within the company.
2015 Buick Verano Turbo
- Brandon Turkus
- Jun 6, 2014
UPDATE: Buick wrote back to let us know that it will indeed continue to offer a six-speed manual transmission on the 2015 Verano, and the automaker expresses apologies for the previous, incorrect information. In any case, good news for row-your-own fans! Also, Desert Dusk Metallic paint is not part of the Appearance Package, as was previously reported.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!