The X5 may have been the first BMW crossover on the market when it arrived in 2000, opening the door to more high-riding Bavarians to follow, but it's been replaced twice over now. The X3 is on its second generation, and with the X1 having been introduced in 2009 and the X4 soon to hit showrooms, that makes the X6 – introduced in 2008 – the oldest crossover in the BMW lineup. But it won't be for much longer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX