BMW's X6 has proven to be an unlikely hit – so much so that the Bavarians have followed up with this kid brother X4 for 2015, a genre-splitting model that promises to be all things to all people. We spent a week with it to find out if it's worth the extra dough over the X3 upon which it's based.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models