BMW is said to be working the new water injection system that debuted on the M4 MotoGP safety car into the new M4 GTS, along with a raft of other track-focused enhancements.
2015 BMW M4 MotoGP safety car with water injection
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 13, 2015
BMW has been providing the safety cars for the MotoGP series for 16 years now, but this latest M4 outfitted for duty also packs an innovative water injection system to optimize combustion that could see implementation on production models in the near future.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies