Sure, we've seen – and even ridden in – the 2015 BMW M3 before, but always under the cover of camouflage. Proving that it's always nice to be in the right place at the right time, a motorcyclist managed to capture a completely undisguised 2015 M3 (codenamed F80) on video during a closed-road photo shoot.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX