Is the 2015 Mercedes-AMG C63 S sedan good enough to outperform BMW's latest M3 at the racetrack? Evo lines the two competitors up in its latest Deadly Rivals video.
2015 BMW M3 Sedan: First Drive
- Michael Harley
- May 20, 2014
BMW's all-new M3 Sedan is dynamically nearly identical to its two-door M4 Coupe sibling: a stopwatch reveals that both are sub-four-second cars to 60 miles per hour, a racetrack proves that the mechanical twins are equally as adept on a road course and a full afternoon of driving on public roads demonstrates that each possesses talented everyday adaptability.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX